- [email protected]
- Mike Bedard is a fourth-year student pursuing a a degree in English and a Political Science minor because he wasn't allowed to major in Being Batman. He enjoys creative writing (plays and short stories mostly). And he's even taking that Creative Writing class that's being taught by James Franco. So that's pretty cool.
Posts by Mike:
- Graduating blogger Mike Bedard reflects on his time at UCLA in a final post, 06 Jun 2013 in News
- Five Things We Wish We Could Snag at Saturday’s End Of Year Exchange, 31 May 2013 in Campus news
- 5 Reasons to Donate to the “I Love UCLA” Blood Drive, 15 May 2013 in Campus news
- Short Takes: Tips from a Failed Filmmaker, 07 May 2013 in Arts & Entertainment
- Improv Yourself Performance Tonight, 30 Apr 2013 in Arts & Entertainment