- [email protected]
- I'm a psychology student spending most of my free time thinking about life, fantasizing traveling the world, writing poetry, painting, and drinking unrealistic amounts of tea. If I'm not doing any of these things, you'll probably find me indulging in my health-nut tendencies of working out or whipping up some new and exotic, healthy dishes in the kitchen - or thinking about what my next meal will be.
Posts by Neeka:
- The Six Easiest Costumes Ever that will Get You $3 Chipotle on Halloween, 27 Oct 2014 in Food and Dining&News
- Four Idiot-Proof Fall Recipes You Need In Your Life, 21 Oct 2014 in Food and Dining&How-to
- No Equipment, No Problem: 10 Exercises You Can Do from Anywhere in the World, 11 Aug 2014 in Science & Health
- Plans After Graduation, 16 Jun 2014 in Mojo Asks Students
- Tips For Moving Out, 02 Jun 2014 in How-to