Arts & Entertainment

Mad Libs Monday: ‘The Hangover Part III’ Premiere in Westwood

Today, I was in line for Diddy Riese after stocking up on  ______ (food) at Ralphs. When I reached the front of the line ______ (number) hours later, I discovered the line wasn’t for cookies. As I struggled to remember if the ______ (number) sequel of Iron Man was playing, I realized tonight was the world premiere of ‘The Hangover Part III‘. Looking up, I ______ (verb -ed) into Bradley Cooper, with his ______ (adjective) hair and ______ (adjective) eyes. Before I could respond by ______ (verb -ing) at him, I was knocked to the ground by a mob of ______ (adjective) fans. When I tried to escape the stampede, I was instantly ______ (verb -ed) by paparazzi flashlights. I turned around, only to bump into  Zach Galifianakis, who had picked up my ______ (food) and was  ______ (verb -ing) it with Ken Jeong. Ken Jeong  ______(verb -ed) at me and yelled “So long ______ (insult noun/expletive)!” before he ______ (verb-ed) on a ______ (noun). Before I knew it, I had gotten roped into watching the film and didn’t return home until my groceries had begun to smell like ______ (noun). Sigh, such is the life of a UCLA student. I hope I will never have to face another ______ (adjective) experience with so many celebrities … except my roommate just told me that ‘The Internship’ premieres in Westwood next week.