Uncategorized

Nine Reasons Aahs!! is Your New Favorite Convenience Store

Located in the middle of Westwood Village, Aahs!! The Ultimate Gift Store is where many students find themselves in before costume parties or birthdays. This store is basically the Costco (minus the wholesale part) version of gift stores. You can find everything from everyday necessities like utensils, stationery and clothing items to random hoarding objects like heart-shaped rocks, finger puppets and glow-in-the-dark test tubes. Here are nine reasons why this superstore is your new favorite convenient store, despite its initial black hole impression.

Don’t believe us? Just watch (read).

1. You won’t ever have to awkwardly speak your mind. 

image_2

… because these socks are doing the job for you. It’s even aided with visuals – a small child with a magical white horse in a field of flowers!

2. You’ll become dark and mysterious.

image_4

Have a dinner date at home? Bring out these suckers and you’ll have your date hooked. It’s basically stated in the instructions manual. It’ll be a great conversation starter or a quirky conversational transition: “Will you pass the white doll head please?”

3. You’ll become a romantic over night. 

image_5

These three words have been idolized in society and especially Hollywood as being a big part of relationships. They mark your acceptance of not only your partner but also of yourself. This saying isn’t thrown around lightly, and that’s exactly why Aahs!! is here to help. Here’s a toast to your future endeavors!

4. Aahs!! is a fan of bacon. 

image_6

If you don’t use bacon-flavored toothpicks after a residual meal, you’re doing life wrong.

5. It endorses adult throw blankets. 

Aahs!! is here to provide what Snuggies never could do. Spiderman-print adult blanket throws. BRB – planning a Marvel Snuggie party.

6. You’ll be able to be a cat.* 

image 

*Magical cat with blue, starry eyes. This sleeping mask is for all the cat people out there.

7. You’ll be trendy. Jane Austen-trendy.

image_9

Everyone has gone through that mid-life crisis-esque situation where they can’t decide whether to get a “Mr. Darcy” tattoo or a silhouette of Jane Austen on their lower back. Don’t fret! Aahs!! has been incredibly considerate and provided these in stock. Good thing these tattoos are temporary so you don’t have to #commit. Your dreams have come true. You can finally have Austen’s favorite word, “imprudent,” and Mr. Darcy’s hat tattooed on your back.

8. No, like super trendy. 

image_8

This gal is a Renaissance woman. From tattoos to Band-Aids, I personally would like to declare Jane Austen as my “woman-crush Wednesday.”

9. You’ll be the coolest kid on the block. 

image_7

When was the last time you saw these on stands? Yeah, never. This is possibly the coolest item created ever since Ziploc bags. With this in your dorm, your floormates and RAs will be begging to hang out with you. Better start penciling in all those play dates!

Have another reason why Aahs!! is the best? Comment below or Tweet us at @dbmojo!

Tags: , , , ,