Anyone who likes to work out is pretty much guaranteed to have a favorite piece of workout gear. For some, half of your wardrobe consists of workout clothes because you love to look stylish in the gym. For others, that certain pair of shoes for your workout of choice is all you need to get in a great sweat session.
Mojo asked students entering and leaving the John Wooden Center what their favorite piece of workout gear is, and here’s what we found.
- “Asics sneakers because they’re really comfy for spinning.” – Samara Khaul, first year microbiology, immunology and molecular genetics student
- “Nike sports bras are my favorite because they hold you in!” – Pao Jimenez, second-year anthropology student
- “Nike Dri-FIT long-sleeve shirt, because it’s super-warm and comes in neon yellow!” – Zoe Hawkins, third-year political science student
- “Bro tanks because they make me feel swole.” – Jake Rucker, first-year business economics student
- “Under Armour shorts are perfect for squat days.” – Kim Huang, second-year MIMG student
- “Nike Elite socks because they’re comfy A.F.” – Jarek York, second-year political science student
- “Lululemon tank tops and Mizuno Wave Rider shoes.” – Maya Nag, first-year biochemistry student
- “Nike Dri-FIT shorts because they make me feel cool and athletic.” – Kanya Mudiam, first-year economics student
What’s your favorite piece of workout gear? Comment below or tweet us @dbmojo!