Mojo Asks Students

Students Share their Highlights of 2013

As you got back to school after a long day of travel (perhaps delayed by out-of-state snowstorms or stuck in the car with your chatty friend from the Bay) and collapsed into your bed with some Netflix, it is quite possible that your roommate declared to you his or her resolution to work out everyday and jogged off after asking you about yours. Even if you don’t have a resolution or know you probably won’t be sticking to it for the full year, you can still look back on 2013 and celebrate all of high points from the last 12 months. This week, Mojo asked students to share some of their greatest moments of 2013.

Katya Lavine, a fourth-year English student, said, “One of my highlights was being company director in Spring Sing.”

Jill Nettleton, a fourth-year international development studies and Spanish student, told us, “The best moment was winning the USC-UCLA football game!”

Emily Dang, a second-year undeclared life sciences student, answered, “I joined Circle K, made a lot of friends, made great memories and even got a leadership position.”

And lastly, Matt O’Brien, a fourth-year business economics student, said, “My highlight was starting my senior year. ┬áSince this is my last year here, I know I should make the most out of everything.”

What was your best memory from 2013? Comment below or tweet us @dbmojo.