In college it can be scary asking someone out. Worry no more! When you’re in a tight spot and need a pick-up line, here are some options for you:
1. Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I’m feeling a connection.
2. You must be the square root of -1, because you can’t be real.
3. I wish I was your coronary artery, so I could be wrapped around your heart.
5. You’re at the top of my Amazon wish list.
5. Are you a library book? Because I can’t stop checking you out.
I hope that the next time you build up the courage to ask someone out, you refer to Mojo for some ideas! We are here to support you. If you have any more corny pick-up lines, let us know in the comments!