Stuff first-year students do:
- Carry trays in the dining halls
- Introduce themselves in large lecture halls
- Walk around campus carrying maps
- Mistake Drake Stadium for the Rose Bowl
- Mispronounce UCLA buildings and food
The first four habits change within a quarter at UCLA, but there are still way too many people pronouncing things wrong around here. Ca-vel? De-neev? Brahhhd? Come on, get it right already. MOJO created this quick 10-word video guide so that you’ll never embarrass yourself again. Need help pronouncing anything else? Tell us in the comments or tweet us @dbmojo and we’ll make a UCLA Pronunciation Guide Part 2.