Who doesn’t love free stuff? Here’s the Bruin Buzz… that is, a list of places and times where you can save (and get free stuff and food) this week.
- Westwood Fashion Night Out: Receive 20 percent off at Brandy Melville, Keane and Mix in Westwood between 7 and 9 p.m.. Just make sure to mention FAST at UCLA.
- Changing the Paradigm: Introducing Theories of Change: Enjoy some free food at the Social Justice Caucus Town Hall put on by the Community Programs Office from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Covel Commons Grand Horizon Ballroom.
- White Frog Film Screening: Light refreshments provide at the screening from 7 to 9 p.m. at Bradley International Hall A/B.
- Jazz Reggae Student Ticket Giveaway: Get free tickets to both Jam and Reggae Days for the 2013 Jazz Reggae Festival held on May 26 and 27. No campouts are allowed before 6 a.m., and CTO will open at 8 a.m. Similar to the Spring Sing ticket sales, expect long lines.
- Picnic at Sunset with the Student Food Collective: Bring your own utensils and a blanket and enjoy the free food and sunset between 5 and 8 p.m. at the Sunset Rec Upper Pool location.
- Taiwan 101 Workshop: Learn about Taiwan and try some free Taiwanese snacks at 12 p.m. at Ackerman 2408 as part of Taiwanese American Heritage Week put on by TASC Initiative at UCLA.
- Thank UCLA Day: As part of I <3 UCLA Week, the Student Alumni Association is giving out free T-shirts, Jamba Juice and Pretzels between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. in Bruin Plaza.
- Bruins Night Out & Dank Restaurant Deals: Hosted by CEC and General Representative 1 as part of I <3 UCLA Week, there will be various restaurant discounts in Westwood as well as a free sneak peak of Pixar’s new Monsters University.
- Student Technology Survey: Give feedback on technology at UCLA and get a free slice of pizza (till they run out, so get there early) from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Bruin Walk. Also enter the raffle to win $30 and $50 Amazon cards.
- Greek Intervarsity Spring Rush: Learn about the group and eat at Sunset Rec from 2 to 4 p.m.
With blogging contributions by Morgan Dobbins.