Fashion

Zero Week: A Style Guide

As a new student, you probably don’t know what to expect from zero week. Bruin Bash, the football game, Volunteer Day. That’s where Mojo comes in. Let us help you prepare mentally and physically for the activity-filled, sleep-deprived, excitement overload that is your first week in college.

All week, your best allies will be a pair of shorts, a water bottle, sunscreen and sunglasses. It’s going to be hot and you’ll be be doing a lot.

The football game against New Mexico State is the time to showcase your Bruin pride, of course. Your clothes should be blue and gold. Have fun, go all out, and DO NOT wear red.

Casey Bradford

Bruin Bash is a really casual event, but if you happen to be a huge fan of Tyga or E-40, this might be a good time to wear the shirt you got at their last concert. Aside from that, you may want to whip out a cute/less casual outfit, because you never know which after-parties you’ll be hitting up. Zero week is all about spontaneity.

Casey Bradford

At the Enormous Activities Fair, you’ll be asking questions for hours on endMake sure you’re wearing comfortable summer clothes. There will also be a lot of free stuff to collect, so bring a bag!

Casey Bradford

For Volunteer Day, don’t forget to pick up your Volunteer Center shirt outside your residence hall. Pair it with shorts and comfortable shoes.

Casey Bradford

At Bruinfestyou’ll be getting a lot of free swag, so make sure to bring a large bag. You might want to anticipate some after-parties here too.

Casey Bradford

Tags: , , ,